December 20, 2013

Remus Makes a Thyla-Scene of Himself

I used to feel lost too, but then I discovered "CLICK TO ENLARGE"!

Moved to a new house this week, and oh man I am not organized at all. Good thing I made this backup comic last week!

Not sure how many people know what they are, but "Tazzy Tigers" aka Thylacines are extinct marsupials that had a wicked crazy gape, which made things very unpleasant when they chewed with their mouth full. Here's the Wikipedia article on them, but heads up, it's not a story with a happy ending. Some people claim they've seen Thylacines alive and well, but it's probably just Bigfoot pranking people. You know how he is.

Oh, and sorry for the lack of date-relevant stuff this year. I do have some comics that are relevant to various holidays and times of the year, but this year was devoted to standalone comics and character introductions. And I'm STILL not done with character introductions. Expect multi-comic story arcs next year, because I'm nearly out of standalones.

If everything goes well, next week's comic will be a "Sunday" with a new character introduction. Hopefully I can make some more backups then too.

Take care and have a happy GENERIC WINTER HOLIDAY!

(Just kidding. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and all the others too.)
 - NP

No comments:

Post a Comment