July 26, 2013

Fridays are the Best Kind of Sundays

Click to enlarge. You know you want to.
(Larger view HERE - Just click it to enlarge.)

Whoah man, I think I worked a solid ten hours on this one. I'm happy that it came out well though. My sleep patterns and schedule are back on track, which is awesome! I plan to make large, shaded "Sunday" comics like this on the last Friday of every month to mix it up a bit.

What do you think of the colored speech balloons? Should I keep doing them for "Sundays", or are they too distracting? If you have the time, let me know if you like 'em or not.
Oh, and possumtails.net links to this blog now, so you don't have to say a bunch of gibberish when someone asks for the URL. No hyphen needed!

Enjoy the Spottitude! I'll see you next Friday.

Hugs and lungfish!
 - Nolan P.

3 comments:

  1. I like the variety of the word balloons. CAVE RAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anyone remember when spot was part of Maskotia?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He still is. Spot originally appeared in Possum Tails, but the majority of his presence and development has been in Maskotia.

      Delete