July 5, 2013

A Spot of Tea

Tired from blowing stuff up yesterday? Here's a tarantula drinking tea.

Simon says click to enlarge.
Seems fitting that I'd write a comic about unpleasant arthropods - apparently this week was the official 'House Centipede and Uncomfortably Large Spider Convention' in my room. Whoever invented the vacuum cleaner has my eternal thanks.

I do like tarantulas though. They fall outside of the 'too small to be easily tracked but too big to be ignored' category, they move at a decently slow pace, and they're like big fuzzy spider muppets. I'm still afraid to hold one though, since they might as well be made of glass.

Hey, time for a pop quiz!
What's the difference between the above image and this one below?

About a couple years of practice. Never stop doodling - you get better with every drawing.

Hugs and lungfish!
- Nolan P.

1 comment:

  1. Nolan....YA MAN!! I love your creative mind. Stay off the railroad tracks and keep dreaming and creating!!! Much Love - Donna....yer ole neighbor :)

    ReplyDelete