May 30, 2014

Ants on Fire

To enlarge this image, just close your eyes and believe.
That, or click it.

Almost one hour from missing the deadline. I have spent my entire day working on this, and I really want to do something else now.

Also, I missed last week's comic and the Possum Tails one-year anniversary. Or the anniversary of its revival, anyway. It's been a crazy couple of weeks.

Next week, I'm going to try and kick off what will be by far the biggest series yet. Here's hoping I can get back on track and stay there. See you then!
- Nolan P.

1 comment:

  1. The biggest series ever...hm..... I think ploxl and Remus will team up and fight giant mutant robot Pygmy gerboas in space!!!!!!.....actually that's a bit far fetched (no, seriously, can't wait till next week!!!)

    ReplyDelete