December 6, 2013

Fish are Lazy

Click to enlarge while supplies last!

The factoid format doesn't do it justice. It's called estivation, it involves a mucous cocoon (with lungfish at least), and it's really cool and weird. There's a good video of it HERE. Along with that, you also get to see several lungfish burst forth from a clay brick wall, reborn from their muddy crypt and ready to terrorize the villagers.

I started too late to make the "Sunday" comic happen, sorry. I don't know how noticeable it is, but I experimented with this one. Instead of using the pencil tool for the lines like I normally do, I went with the brush tool instead. It makes the lettering a lot easier. But for the overall look, I'm not sure I like it. I think I'll go with thicker lines next time, and if that doesn't do the trick, I'll go back to the pencil.

Oh, and worth noting, Possum Tails finally has a Facebook page! Throw it a like if you want to stay updated.
 - Nolan P.

No comments:

Post a Comment