November 22, 2013

Tourist Trap

It's the fad that's sweeping the nation - Click to Enlarge!

Next week's comic will be a "Sunday", so don't touch that dial!

- Nolan P.

NOTE: I messed up and accidentally deleted an older post while trying to fix a spelling error in it. I guess I can't undo it or put it back where it was, so I'll just put it here for now.

Misplaced 9-20-13 Post: "Possum Tails Pool Party!"

It's not so hard - just click to enlarge!

I had a lot of fun with this one. This comic made me discover that I had no clue how to draw a Western Painted Turtle, and that Red-Eared Sliders are much prettier (and more green) than Western Painted Turtles. I don't even care a little that I've got some anatomical inaccuracies on Fiona - I love how this comic turned out. I'm especially happy with Rontu's expression. This was one of the few comics where I could sit back and laugh at it after drawing. I guess it's because the humor is in the action instead of the words.

You should look up Red-Eared Sliders. They've got beautiful coloration, and they always have this content little smile on their faces.

Tune in next week for the special Like-Sunday-But-Not-Really edition of Possum Tails!
  - Nolan P.

No comments:

Post a Comment