December 19, 2014

Big Ol' Stinkin' Sketch Page o' Possum Tails (Plus Update)


The last update was in September. It's now December.

...Alright, I can't let this become a trend. I honestly thought I was going to be back on my feet with Possum Tails in October, but here I am still struggling with it. Eugh. At any rate, I'm going to get SOME sort of comic made before next year, I can assure you that. If it has to be cruddy, it'll be cruddy. But it'll be something at the very least!
In the meantime, I scanned some of the results of me trying to draw more loosely. I've gotten the characters' designs where I want them, but I'm still struggling with recreating the style digitally.

Apologies for the mess!


Hope to see you again soon, and with a new comic in hand! Take care!
- Nolan P.

No comments:

Post a Comment