April 11, 2014

What a Hoot

Should you Click to Enlarge? Yes.

(Part 2)

I've gotten a lot of practice thanks to the daily drawings I've been doing since January - all that work has definitely paid off. This week I've been making an effort to put more time in with drawing and getting stuff done. So far so good - I got this comic finished, rebuilt my buffer for daily drawings (I was barely squeaking by for the last month), and started a Possum Tails Tumblr! If you have a tumblr account and don't want to bother with Facebook or Blogger, I'd recommend following it. For now I'm just airing older comics there, but it'll catch up after a month or so.

I've been making the comics for this series in a "Sunday" fashion with shading and other fanciness, simply because I can. It takes quite a bit longer, but I like how it looks. I've found that listening to podcasts while drawing makes it go by a lot quicker.

The difference between this comic and the original (6/5/11)?

Significant.








Stay tuned - new Eddie comic comin' atcha next Friday!
 - Nolan P.

No comments:

Post a Comment