July 19, 2013

Can I Keep It?


Trying to lose those summer pounds? Try our new patented 'Click to Enlarge' diet!

That getting caught up on sleep thing didn't really happen, and all of my schedules have collapsed in a heap, which isn't fun. I had no backups, and I put off making this for way too long. I've been working on it since three in the morning... not that I was actually working on it that whole time. I made sure to take breaks whenever I got stressed out from drawing and re-drawing the same stuff over and over. The linework is always a pain, but the coloring part is all downhill, and I can let my mind wander while I do it, which is nice. It's without a doubt my favorite part, there's something so satisfying about it...

Some good news: I thought this comic was a remake, but as it turns out, I never actually did release this joke. I don't know if you're tired of the remakes, but if you are, you got a break from them today. I'll be done with remakes at some point anyway. After that I've got two and a half notebooks full of comic ideas varying from weak, to funny, to just plain weird.

Provided things go as planned, next week's comic will be a "Sunday" comic, so stay tuned!

Hugs and lungfish!
- Nolan P.

1 comment:

  1. Good one! And I like the way you softened the cage bars a bit in the background by using gray. It works really well.

    ReplyDelete