May 22, 2013

Returning and Remodelling

Sorry about that two years or whatever I went without uploading anything.
If you like seeing cartoon marsupials hit each other, I have good news for you -
I'm bringing back Possum Tails.

After two long years, I have honed my artistic skills. As you can see above, I kind of have a new style. Not only is it a ton more fun for me to draw - it's faster too. This along with the fact that I have gotten much better with a drawing tablet, and drawing in general, means that I can (hopefully) make comics faster and (again, hopefully) more consistently.

While I have several notebooks with comics ripe for the picking and new ideas coming in to my head, I'm going to remake some of the comics I had here before. My old style was so awkward and restrained, I really don't want to leave them as they were. So, after I get that done, I'll start making some completely new ones.

Thanks for all the encouragement and support. Again, I'm really sorry about leaving this behind. From now on, I'm going to try to be more on top of things. Keep an eye out for some redrawn comics coming soon.

Hugs and lungfish, Nolan Parks


(EDIT: Check out that background. I am currently proud of it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment